Food Pathways Program
Learn how to prepare and package meals to feed our community. Apply now for FareStart’s Food Pathways Program.
Here's what we provide:
- Up to six months of paid training
- Wraparound case management and support
- Support with basic needs including transportation and housing
- Technology training with laptop provided
- Job preparedness training including resume-building, cover letter writing and mock interviews
- Opportunities for employment referrals
Here’s what you'll bring:
You don’t have to be perfect, but you have to give this your best every day. Show up on time. Be willing to learn, stay with the program, and work hard. If you don’t give up, neither will we.
- 18 + years of age
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Proof of Covid vaccination